SPEF (Hellenic Association of Photovoltaic Energy Producers) was founded in March 2009 in order to promote, support and protect the interests of photovoltaic electricity producers in Greece. It is both a scientific and business association, since all members have implemented and grid connected solar parks along the Country. Members of the association are companies that own operating PV parks with installed capacity from 20kWs to many MWs – since the implementation and investment in energy production from photovoltaic systems is the main orientation of member companies. For this reason, the prerequisite to become a member of SPEF, is to have grid connected a photovoltaic plant.
According to the statute of the association, its purpose concerns:
1. Study and analysis of problems or opportunities related to electricity production from photovoltaic plants.
2. Support the interests of photovoltaic electricity producers and promote the financial, legal stability and sustainability of the system in which they operate.
3. Defend the economic and professional interests of the members of the association.
4. Act in favor of the sustainable simplification of procedures that are involved in the authorization, installation and operation of PV parks and that are run by government (or not) entities.
5. Represent members in front of the governmental and international authorities, other entities and media.
6. Take any initiative or action that aims to eliminate the greenhouse effect and to protect the environment at a sustainable manner.
SPEF is represented by a 9 member Managing Board directly elected from the members of the association and has a three-year-service period.
Επιστολή στον Υπουργό Οικονομικών έστειλε ο ΣΠΕΦ στις 26/9/13 για το θέμα της μείωσης του συντελεστή αποσβέσεων στις φωτοβολταϊκές εγκαταστάσεις (ΠΟΛ 1216/2013) με συνέπεια την αύξηση εκ νέου της φορολογίας.
Επισυνάπτεται ολόκληρη η επιστολή. Κάντε κλίκ εδώ για να την δείτε